Hope you all had a fantastic Thanksgiving! I was home from college and had a nice, relaxing break, and now I’m back for finals!
Today, I am sharing a delicious salmon recipe, easy enough to be a weeknight dinner, and delicious enough to be served on a holiday. This salmon is festive, the flavor is amazing, and it is super healthy and wholesome!
I absolutely adore this recipe for a few reasons! It is:
- ridiculously easy
- under ten ingredients
- soy and gluten free
- takes less than 30 minutes to make
Salmon contains LOADS of Omega-3’s which are great for so many things, but especially your skin, your heart, and reducing inflammation. Having salmon regularly in your diet can help maintain your omega-3 levels, and you can also take omega-3 supplements for increased benefits! I will link the one I take here.
This maple salmon is delicious and versatile! Having a sweet glaze allows it to be paired with so many things, from salads to potatoes to even a fried rice or buddha bowl!
Are you ready for the recipe?
By: Grace // Just A Veg
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 12-13 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
5 oz salmon (preferably wild caught or sustainably raised!)
1 teaspoon sesame oil
2 teaspoons minced garlic
1 tablespoon maple syrup
1 tablespoon coconut aminos
salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a saucepan, heat the sesame oil. Sauté the minced garlic.
- Once lightly browned, add the maple syrup, coconut aminos, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Bring mixture to a boil, cook for 2.5 minutes only stirring once or twice.
- Remove from heat and let sit, the sauce should thicken into a glaze.
- Spread sauce on salmon; pop it in the oven!
- Cook for 10 minutes at 375, then switch your oven to broil, and cook for 2-3 more minutes, or until cooked through and browned on the edges.
It really is that easy! Less than 10 ingredients, less than 10 steps to follow, and done in under 30 minutes!
What is your favorite way to cook salmon? I’m curious!
Let me know if you love this recipe as much as I do in the comments below! Also, share any recipes you would like to see in the future!
See you next week!
Grace // Just A Veg ♥