I am back with another gluten free, vegan pasta recipe! This creamy red pepper pasta is perfect for the chillier winter months- it will warm you right up! You can make it spicy or plain, and it tastes amazing either way! It is very creamy, but since it is made with tahini instead of cream, it is light yet still delectable.
This dish is super easy to make, and it is easy to meal prep the sauce and then just add to the pasta as needed! To make this dish gluten free, use a gf pasta, like brown rice (my personal favorite), chickpea, or lentil.
All you need to get started is 11 simple ingredients, a pan, a blender, and an oven. Are ya ready?
Creamy Red Pepper Pasta (GF, V)
By: Grace // Just A Veg
Total Time: 45 minutes
2 servings gluten free pasta
1 red bell pepper
2 Tablespoons olive oil
1/4 cup tahini
1/4 cup water
2 teaspoons minced garlic
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon cumin
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
parsley for garnish
OPTIONAL: add cayenne to taste for an extra kick!
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Slice the red bell pepper, and coat in olive oil. Arrange on a baking sheet.
- Roast peppers for 15-20 minutes or until they are soft and slightly browned. Meanwhile, cook the gluten free pasta.
- In a blender, add the roasted peppers, tahini, water, spices (not the parsley), and cayenne (optional). Blend until smooth.
- In a large saucepan, add the pasta and sauce and mix to coat. Garnish with parsley!
- Serve and enjoy!
I hope you love this delicious pasta dish as much as I do! It is a perfect staple meal for those cozy winter nights! Enjoy!
Have a great week!
Grace // Just A Veg ♥