I am back and sharing a great, easy winter dish that is warm, creamy, filling, and delicious. The colder days are when we all want those heavier foods that will comfort us from the chilly outdoors. This dish is all those things we love but also nourishing and healthy!
I absolutely love this dish because:
- it’s totally plant based
- it’s chock full of veggies
- its has healthy fats from the coconut milk
- it is totally a comfort food
- it can be prepped and stored in the fridge
- its super delicious!
Curry is one of my favorite dishes to make because it basically consists of 3 simple steps:
add the coconut milk and curry paste
And that’s it! You can choose any veggies you like to make it the ultimate winter dish.
Are you ready for the recipe?
Easy 1-Pan Vegan Green Curry
By: Grace // Just A Veg
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
1 cup brocolli
1 medium zuchinni, sliced into half-circles
1 green bell pepper, sliced
1 medium onion, sliced
1 large carrot, chopped
1 cup fresh green beans
1 can full fat coconut milk
2 Tablespoons garlic
2 Tablespoons green curry paste (I used Thai Kitchen)
1 Tablespoons sesame oil
Pinch of cayenne (optional)
salt and pepper to taste
Rice, quinoa, or rice noodles to serve
- Prep and cut all your veggies. Start prepping whatever you will be serving the curry with (rice, noodles, etc)
- Heat a large pan with the sesame oil. Add garlic and veggies and sauté until veggies are browned and soft (not mushy). Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Reduce heat to simmer. Add your can of coconut milk and curry paste, stir to combine. Add cayenne if you would like. Simmer the mixture for 5 minutes. (My curry paste is all gone now hehe)
- That’s it! Serve with your favorite side and enjoy!
I hope you love this easy recipe as much as I do! It is really so simple and a great, quick, and delicious dinner. Let me know if you try it out in the comments below!
Have a great week!
Grace // Just A Veg ♥