October means it’s time to go all out pumpkin!
These Grain-Free Pumpkin Muffins are the perfect on-the go breakfast, snack, or dessert. Made without gluten (or any grains), they are filling and delicious! They are made with almond flour, which can be a tricky flour to work with…but these muffins are perfect! They are fluffy and sweet, not at all grainy, and perfectly delicious.
These muffins are actually made with pumpkin pie filling (the good for ya kind), so there are minimal ingredients and time involved in these beauties! They are great for meal prep and even kid approved! My family devoured them the very day I made them 🙂
Some great things about these muffins are that they are:
- gluten free
- dairy free
- minimal time and effort
- only 10 ingredients
- easy to make
- 2 bowls 1 pan
- pumpkin! duh!
Are you ready for the recipe?
Grain-Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
By: Grace // Just A Veg
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Makes: 6 muffins
1 cup almond flour
2 Tablespoons coconut flour
1 Tablespoon Pumpkin Pie Spice (I use Trader Joes organic)
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 cup pumpkin pie filling
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 cup vegan chocolate chips
2 Tablespoons hemp seeds
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a large bowl, mix together flours, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt.
- In another small bowl, combine the pumpkin pie filling, egg, and vanilla.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and combine. The dough will be very cakey and thick.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and hemp seeds
- Line a baking tray with liners, and add about 1/4 + 1 Tablespoon of the dough to each muffin tin. the dough should come all the way to the top of the liner.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes. They should be golden brown on the top.
- Let cool for 30 minutes before eating.
These can be stored for 5-7 days in the fridge, or 3-4 days on the counter.
I hope you love these muffins as much as my family and I did! Let me know what you think in the comments below.
Have a great week!
Grace // Just A Veg ♥