Sorry I’m a day late on my weekly blog post. However, this recipe is worth waiting for! These Coconut Cookie Bites are delicious as a dessert, snack, or even on-the-go breakfast (yes, they are that healthy). They are also Whole30, which means there is no refined sugar, no grains, and all whole, clean ingredients!
Another great thing about this recipe is that they are so easy to make and can be stored for up to a week in the fridge. This makes them the perfect meal prep option, great for packable lunches, and again, they are so yummy!
OK, ready to make them?
Coconut No-Bake Cookie Bites
By: Grace // Just A Veg
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Makes: about 22 servings
1 cup soaked dates (soak in hot water for 5 minutes)
1/4 cup hot water
1/2 cup almond butter
2 Tablespoons coconut oil
1/4 cup coconut flour
1/4 cup cacao flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Add the first four ingredients to a high speed blender or food processor, blend until smooth
- Add remaining ingredients and blend until thoroughly combined. It should be a sticky dough.
- Scoop out and roll dough into 1 inch balls. Repeat until all batter is rolled.
- Roll balls in cacao powder (optional)
- Refrigerate bites for 2-3 hours until slightly hardened. They should be at a cookie dough consistency.
I hope you love this recipe! Let me know if you make it down below 🙂
Grace // Just A Veg ♥