Today’s post will be short and sweet but I wanted to share an easy, delicious, and healthy recipe with you all! This Vegan Pumpkin Bread is perfect for so many things- from breakfast to lunch to an afternoon snack with your coffee to dessert. It’s not too sweet, which makes it not only more nutritious but also less heavy, and isn’t made with any refined sugar! SO, it’s an overall win!
This bread is also super low calorie due to being oil free. It’s nice for people trying to track their food and such! One serving is only 125 calories!
OK, here’s the recipe:
Easy Vegan Pumpkin Bread (GF, OF, Vegan)
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 45 minutes
Total time: 1 hour
1 cup unsweetened coconut yogurt (I use this one from So Delicious)
3/4 cup canned pumpkin puree (be sure to use organic!)
1/2 cup coconut sugar
1-2 Tbsp maple syrup (more for added sweetness)
2.5 cups oat flour
1.5 Tbsp baking powder
1 Tbsp cinnamon
1 tsp cacao powder
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp cloves
1/4 tsp ground ginger
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Make oat flour by blending the rolled oats until they are a flour-like consistency
- Whisk coconut yogurt, coconut sugar, pumpkin, and maple syrup together in a large bowl
- In a separate bowl, mix the remaining dry ingredients
- Add dry ingredients to the wet and whisk until smooth. The mix should be very thick.
- Pour into a loaf pan lined with parchment paper
- Bake for 45 minutes or until a cake tester comes out clean.
- Let cool for 30 minutes before slicing and enjoying
Let me know if you try this recipe! Love you all!